Click on the drop-down tabs below to see a few special events occurring at The Village at Shrewsbury this February!
Service Project “Care Packages for Neonatal Babies” on Wednesday, February 14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Meeting Location: Clubhouse
- Please donate swaddle blankets, WubbaNub pacifiers, socks, mittens, onesies or outfits with no zippers/buttons. Sizes include preemie, newborn, 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Donations are for the Children’s National Hospital in Washington D.C.
- Cash donations are welcome and will be used to purchase needed items.
- Ladies’ Lunch Out to Olive Garden on Tuesday, February 3 at 11:00 a.m.
- Ladies’ Lunch Out to First Post on Tuesday, February 13 at 11:00 a.m.
- Mens’ Group Lunch Out to Samurai Hibachi Steakhouse on Tuesday, February 28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sign-ups are required. Depart from front lobby.
Life Enrichment Programs & Events
Please review your monthly calendars and Inspirations catalog for a list of programs & events.
Three Ways to Pay Your SpiriTrust Lutheran® Bills!
SpiriTrust Lutheran® offers our life plan community residents three convenient ways to pay their monthly bills. Choose the option below that is most convenient for you and your family. If you have questions, please contact Alexis Gray, accounts receivable coordinator, at 717.227.3000, ext. 30513 or [email protected].
- If you choose this payment option, you must contact Alexis Gray each month to make your payment. SpiriTrust Lutheran® does not store credit card information due to security reasons.
- The credit card holder is responsible for the 2.9% processing fee imposed by the credit card company.
- If you choose this payment option, there is a one-time set-up. Contact Alexis Gray to arrange this payment option.
- There are no processing fees associated with this electronic payment option.
- Mail your payment to the Accounts Receivable Coordinator at this address:
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator
SpiriTrust Lutheran, The Village at Shrewsbury
800 Bollinger Drive
Shrewsbury, PA 17361
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Hand deliver your payment to the receptionist at the personal care residence.
- Place your payment in the locked security box at the personal care receptionist desk.
Favorite Recipes from The Village at Shrewsbury Residents
Attention chefs and bakers! Send your best recipes to April Coyle at [email protected] to be published for fellow residents to try. At the end of the year, a cottage recipe book will be put together. To view recipes submitted by your neighbors, click on a recipe name within the drop down arrow below.
- Holiday Cheese Ball – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- Chocolate Zucchini Cookies – From the kitchen of Loretta Thomas
- Chocolate Pudding – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- BBQ Chicken – From the kitchen of Sharon Falkner
- Hard Boiled Eggs – From the kitchen of Caroline Noble
- Rich Cocoa Fudge – From the kitchen of Sharon Falkner
- Red Beet Eggs – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- Slow Cooker Apples – From the kitchen of Sharon Falkner
- Apple Crisp – From the kitchen of Caroline Noble
- Apple Cake – From the kitchen of Ruth Bond
- Tuna Chowder – From the kitchen of Ruth Bricker
- Fruit Drop Cookies – From the kitchen of Ruth Bond
- Nappa Cabbage Salad – From the kitchen of May Polley
- Baked Corn – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- Potato Salad – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- Remoulade Sauce – From the kitchen of Sharon Falkner
- Peaches ‘n Cream Cheesecake – From the kitchen of Mary Jane Ward
- Freezer Slaw – From the kitchen of Loretta Nace
- Strawberry Pie – From the kitchen of Joyce Pennewill
- Cherry Delight – From the kitchen of Charlotte Reeves
- No Knead Bread – From the kitchen of Marlaine Helfenbein
- Corn on the Cob – From the kitchen of Marlaine Helfenbein
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake – From the kitchen of Loretta Thomas