Community Center Information
The community center is open for residential living residents from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Due to the ongoing transmission of COVID-19, the following practices will continue:
- Temperature screenings are no longer required for visitors.
- Upon entering a building, visitors will be required to answer three COVID-19 screening questions. If the questions do not apply, the visitor will be asked to sign the log sheet.
- While in the community center, we encourage safe social distancing and good hand hygiene practices.If you are not “Up To Date,” we encourage you to practice social distancing from others.
- At this time, please wear a mask when entering personal care and skilled care areas.
- If you are showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or awaiting a COVID-19 test result, please do not enter any venues or participate in any programs on campus.
*Up To Date: You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and all recommended boosters.
Due to the ongoing transmission of COVID-19, we may re-instate COVID-19 precautions in the community center. All of our actions continue to focus on ensuring the safety and well-being of our residents and team members. We are grateful for your understanding of our need to proceed with caution.