Main building open for residential living residents
The main building is now open for residential living residents. Residents can access the center daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and enjoy the amenities the center has to offer.
- Continued screening of all visitors for COVID-19 upon entering the building.
- Continued wearing of masks while in the community, maintaining safe social distancing and practicing good hand hygiene.
- Fully vaccinated residents may remove masks during their time in the community center. Fully vaccinated means you are two weeks beyond the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and two weeks beyond receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In this situation, you also do not need to physically distance from other fully vaccinated individuals.
- If you are unvaccinated, you must remain masked and physically distanced from others.
- At this time, you may not enter the personal care or skilled care areas, unless you are visiting a family member or are a scheduled volunteer.
- Please do not enter any venues or participate in any programs on campus, if you are showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
It is important to note that, if a resident or team member tests positive for COVID-19 at any time, we will immediately cease the reopening and move back to the “red” phase and re-institute all COVID-19 precautions. In addition, if Gov. Wolf would declare a return to a “red” status for York County, we would need to immediately re-institute all COVID-19 precautions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pam Conrad, executive director.