Fleck Community Center Information
The Fleck Community Center is open for residential living residents 24 hours a day. You must use your key card after 4:30 p.m. and on the weekends.
Due to the ongoing transmission of COVID-19, the following practices will continue:
- Temperature screenings are no longer required for visitors.
- Upon entering a building, visitors will be required to answer three COVID-19 screening questions. If the questions do not apply, the visitor will be asked to sign the log sheet.
- While in the Fleck Community Center, we encourage safe social distancing and good hand hygiene practices.
- If you are not “Up To Date,” we encourage you to practice social distancing from others.
- At this time, masking is optional when entering personal care and skilled care areas. Masking will be reinstated if there is an increase in community transmission rates and/or an outbreak status of active COVID-19 cases within the building.
- If you are showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or awaiting a COVID-19 test result, please do not enter any venues or participate in any programs on campus.
*Up To Date: You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and all recommended boosters.
Due to the ongoing transmission of COVID-19, we may re-instate COVID-19 precautions in the Fleck Community Center. All of our actions continue to focus on ensuring the safety and well-being of our residents and team members. We are grateful for your understanding of our need to proceed with caution.