Resident WorxHub Request Form
Visit The Village at Utz Terrace WorxHub to submit your work request.
Please submit one work request per form. For each new work request, please complete and submit another form. To check on the status of your request, call the reception desk at 717.637.0633.
You can download the Resident WorxHub Access Instructions here or access the instructions below.
Resident WorxHub Access Instructions
- Begin by opening your internet browser. Depending on which internet browser you use, it may look slightly different than the graphic below. (Common browsers include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.)
- Type stl-hanover.theworxhub.com into the browser menu at the top of the page.
- You should have received your login information from your Director of Building & Grounds. If you do not have your login information, contact Dan Golliday at 717.646.2430 or [email protected].
- Enter your username and password.
Note: If you are on your personal device, click stay logged in to save your username and password.
- Click on the Maintenance tab.
- The New Maintenance Request Form will open with your address and phone number.
- If you would like to receive email updates on the progress of your work order, click the Subscribe to email updates in the top right corner of the form.
- Complete your request by providing a description of the issue and details of your request.
- Click on the Permission to Enter checkbox if you give permission for a building & grounds team member to enter your home if you are away. If you do not give permission for a team member to enter your home when you are away, do not check the Permission to Enter checkbox.
Note: Please enter any important information below the check box if necessary. For example, I have a cat. Please do not let her out by accident.
- Click I’m done! to submit your request into the system. If you have an additional request, click Add Another to open a new form.
Note: Please submit one work request per form. For each new work request, please complete and submit another form.To check on the status of your request, call the reception desk at 717.637.0633.